Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blah Blah Blah... Vampire Emergency Blah!

So this is my first blog. I'm kind of rusty since I don't do much of this anymore. I tend to keep my thoughts and feelings to myself. Only a very select few (3 people to be exact) know what's going on in my head. It's better that way.

It's another 110 degree day and I'm wishing that it was freezing outside. Instead it's hot, sticky and disgusting. Seriously! With this heat how can ANYONE want to set foot outside? There's nothing you can do in this weather. Other then physically cook yourself.
I have yet to have a good nights sleep. In the past 6 weeks I've gotten between 3-6 hours of sleep per night. If I'm lucky that is. Between the security system being broken in the house and going off every 2-3 hours and this heat I'm living in the pits of hell. Now that the security system is FINALLY fixed mother nature decides to say “HELL ON EARTH... Meriden Connecticut to be exact. Muahahahah!” and it's been sinfully hot since the DAY the system got fixed. Oh wtf! 

On a positive note, the ONLY positive note, the Daffodil festival is this weekend!!!! I can't wait! I haven't gone in years. It's probably the only thing I look forward to every single year. Other then my favorite holiday, Halloween.

I better end this. The fuzz butts are giving me the “look”. 


2 comments:

  1. "I'm a very privet person"

    Let me get this straight, you're a plant AND a person?!?!

    http://www.hybridpoplars.com/privet.htm

    ReplyDelete