Sunday, September 15, 2013

Douche bag + Drama Queen = immature adults


Well well well... I have returned to update my blog. There are some stuff going on but I'm keeping certain things to myself. This is going to be a post about venting. Since I have no where else to go and no one to talk to. I figured my writing is my one and only escape, as it always has been.

I'm going to just get right into it and discuss this past weeks one and only event that left me pissed to the core. 


My boyfriend has a small group of friends. For the most part they are very nice people. But in every group there is that one rotten apple and boy do they have it. 


On Thursday I posted a Facebook post (gotta love that site... *insert sarcasm*) about how I can't stand people that don't have cars and use others as a taxi. Well my boyfriends friends (2 of them. One is a girl, the other a guy) decided to skip the part of me clarifying what I meant and jumped to thinking I was referring to one of them. And I WAS NOT. I was talking about a past incident with ONE OF MY FRIENDS. But some people just looooove drama.
Moving on, so the female deleted me on Facebook. I could honestly care less. And shrugged it off. But the guy was being super nasty to me via text. He was calling me insignificant and saying I'm a bully and telling me I shouldn't tell him what to do. 


I was TRYING my hardest to be nice and keep the peace between my boyfriends friends and I because I know it's important to my boyfriend. But in the end his friend made it very VERY hard to get past his own nastiness. Geee... I wonder if he's realized that the reason why his ex cheated on him has nothing to do with incredibly ugly exterior, stocky body, grotesque pug like face and disgusting hair. But to do with his atrocious personality. This guy is entitled. And that's putting it nicely. And out of every personality type I can hate, entitled people are the worst.
So I spoke to my boyfriend and to my disgust he decided to keep this joke of a person as a friend. I can't blame him. His friend is his friend. But how can you remain friends with someone so incredibly mean? Especially to a totally innocent person (that would be me) that did NOTHING WRONG. That him misunderstanding me was HIS (and the girls) fault. NOT MINE. Their own self-righteous ignorance and inability to see past themselves is what got them in this great big mess to being with. 


I was really bothered by the whole thing. I felt horrible for my boyfriend. I'm sure his friends don't realize this (yet) but because of this it will cause a great big problem in their friendship. And ultimately the demise of the friendship.


I shall explain why. 


I'm going to start out with the girl. I'm on speaking terms with her boyfriend, that is a very nice person. But the girl over reacted (her own stupid fault) and instead of using her words and ASKING ME to clarify she jumped the gun. If she asked for my forgiveness and we actually came to an agreement and agreed to leave the past in the past and not bring it up, then I'm fine with that. I have absolutely no issues with it.


But the guy is a total douche bag that will end up alone.


See, people grow up and the friends they know can quickly and very easily become the friends they knew. That's why when someone has a boyfriend/girlfriend you want to try and make nice with that person no matter what. Even if it's to just keep the peace. My boyfriend and I have talked about marriage and kids and all that stuff. Well I'm sure his friends have not thought about the fact that they will not be invited to any parties, celebrations or anything like that because I take priority over them, automatically. That if he and I have kids they can't partake in anything that has to do with the kids. Again, this is NOT my fault. This is their fault completely for not using their words and requesting me to clarify myself. 


For instance, my boyfriends birthday is coming up. I know a birthday dinner with his friends would have made him so happy. That can't happen because of their stupidity. Our Thanksgiving party is going on this year and I wanted to invite them, that can't happen because of them. We are moving in together next year and I wanted to have a house warming party and invite some people. His friends can't come because of all this.
I wanted to invite them up here to carve pumpkins but that can't happen because... well you get the idea. 


It all just makes me really really sad. And nothing is his fault. His friends (the male and female) should really apologize to him for being so incredibly selfish and very very stupid. 


But my friend, from work, reassured me that this will not last. That when it comes to a guy and his friends he will move past them and focus on his life with his partner. As time passes as much as, i'm sure, he wants things to always be great and dandy it won't be. The friendship with weaken and he will have bigger things to focus/worry about. Especially if there are issues between the friends and the significant other. There is a giant strain there. And the fact that my boyfriends (male) friend is alone and will be for the rest of his life it's going to be even harder for him to see his friend married and with kids and having this life and he will only dream of.


Oh! that was another thing my friend said. That made me laugh. We were talking and she asked me more about him. So I told her and her reply was "He's jealous! oh my god! he's got hater status! because his friend has what he wants." I was laughing so hard I had to take a break. Apparently because my boyfriend has a girlfriend that is faithful to him, loyal, loving, giving and all that great stuff and he's single, alone and has no one he is jealous. The more we talked the more sense it made. He's trying to break my bf and I up. 


I was advised to not speak to my boyfriend about any of this and I can't mention his dick of a friend to him because lord know I don't want to upset him. So I'm going to stay quiet and just blog about it. It's safer that way. 

Also, God forbid I voice my thoughts and feelings. Unless it's something that everyone likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment