Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A short, quick update.


I’ve typed up a few “blogs” in the past 2 weeks or so but I never finish them so I decided to just start from scratch.

Things have been busy for me. Work keeps me busy from Mon-Fri. Then the weekends are designated to spending with Chris. So it’s tough to fit anyone else in my crazy life.  I do feel bad for my friends that I don’t get to talk to or see on a more often basis. But I’m mentally and emotionally drained by the time I get out of work that all I wanna do is have down time… alone. 

This week I’ve had to clean up THREE different peoples mess. They screwed up on the accounts and I’ve had to redo appointments and make phone calls and fill out paperwork and it’s just been one great bit mess time and time again. I brought up the worst one to my supervisor, that so happens to hate me, but I did it anyway. 

Besides the craziness I have some actual… GOOD NEWS!
I finally got a new(er) car!!! It’s a 2010 Elantra. I named him Shrubby. I’m totally in love and enfatuated with this car. The first thing I did was get XM radio and I must say… I like it :D haven’t gone back to the normal crap on the radio.
After tomorrow I’ll be off of work for 10 days. My mom is having knee surgery so I’m taking time off of work to take care of her. I don’t want anything to happen to her.
Well, I’m 29. One year closer to the big 3-0. It’s not that big of a deal. I try and think of the things I’ve avoided in my life instead of focusing on the things I havn’t achieved.
For example: I never got married, divorced OR have kids. 

All 3 things that I’m happy I never did before 30. Some people actually want these things at a young age, I am NOT one of those people.
What I have wanted I have done. I have traveled a LOT. I have partied a LOT. I have met amazing people and I have removed bad ones from my life. I can’t complain.

My 29th birthday was simple yet nice. It was just my brother, mom and Chris.
Lately I’ve been doing 2 things I don’t do often. I’ve started playing Silent Hill: Downpour. OMG that game scares the hell of me. I LOVE IT!!!! And I’ve been reading. I’m reading the 3rd book of the Sookie Stackhouse series.  It’s getting really good. I read it at work during down time. I’ve gotten damn far in the past 2 days ago.

I’m up to 19 fuzz butts. Names: Cameron, Emo, Redd, ZigZag, Monroe, Avalon, Hadley, Finch, Rown, Rio, Niklaus, Lochlan, Krinkle, Olive Garden, Rowdy, Lelah, Denver, Sophie-Anne & Squirmy
I must announce that my 2nd favorite time of year is creeping up (1st being Halloween) DAFFODIL FESTIVAL!!! I can’t wait. I’m so excited to get more frogs :D

It's getting late. I want to finish up chapter 6 of the book then I'm gonna head to bed. 
Night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment