Sunday, June 26, 2011

A mixed up blog



Well last week was one massive disappointment. Luckily by Friday I was so emotionally burned out that I felt like there wasn't much left to be disappointed about. I went on an AMAZING date with this guys from Shelton (I'm gonna refer to him as “Shelton” because he's got the same name as several other people I know and it can get pretty confusing). So we saw Cars 2 and had an amazing time. I heard back from him the following day and texted for a bit. That's it though. I do like him a lot, but refuse to put all my eggs in one basket. I'm going to continue meeting new people and going out until one of them gets to a more serious level.
In the past I would be totally loyal and dedicated to that one person I'm seeing. Not knowing if they are doing the same or if they are seeing multiple people. So this time around I'm not gonna be an idiot. I'm gonna have fun and date around. I hold no commitment to ANYONE. I hate dating but I gotta make a good situation out of a bad one.
Well... it's been 4 days beyond Dooms day (aka- the day my older half sister was due to move here) and guess what... SHE'S NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! meaning they are not coming. I am thrilled that they are not here. It's like having another birthday/x-mas gift.
We haven't talked about it. My mom won't mention it to me. But I think she should. A very well deserved THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SAVING THE DAY is owed to me. I hurt some feelings but you know what? I had to be honest. I had to let my older half sister know that her free loading, dry-begging days need to be over. She needs to go out and WORK. With little kids and all. She has a 17 year old daughter that is well equipped to watch a 1 yr old and 3 yr old. Now a day the man shouldn't be the only bread winner. The woman needs to go out there and at least look. Especially when things are so tough. You need 2 incomes.
 
I went for an interview at a job in Rockyhill. I hope I get it. It's closer to home and pays amazingly well. Round 2 of interviews will be going on this upcoming week. I hope I get a call back.-crosses fingers-
It's been a month since things ended with Sean and I. I can't help but think about him. I wonder if I will ever have that close of a bond with anyone the way I did with him. The comfort, freedom and happiness I felt. I try not to talk about it. Because I know what it feels like to hear about someones relationship issues NON STOP. So I keep these thoughts and feelings to myself, or I just write about it. So people have the option to not know about it.
It's been a tough, lonely month but I'm happy to say my friends (as in my REAL friends) have come to my aid. They have been amazing at keeping my mind off of things and just being there. I know I would be lost with out these people.
I've noticed a lot of peoples birthdays come and go. I know exactly when their birthdays are and don't bother sending a text, email or post on their FB. Why? Well that's an easy one, because those are the same exact people that forgot all about my birthday. They aren't my (real) friends (anymore) anyway so who cares. The people that matter remembered my birthday and wished me a happy birthday with out needing FB to notify them.
I've had some incredibly crappy friends in the past. Thankfully... I've dropped people from my life and am happy to say that living a life with no drama whatsoever feels amazing and is well worth the drop in (fake) friends. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment