Saturday, July 7, 2012

I need to stay away.

I came online to check out glasses so I did that, posted on my usual form and then went poking around another page filled with really neat pictures. I typed in "guys with glasses" (that I find incredibly sexy) and this is one of the pictures that popped up:
My jaw dropped. This guy could pass as Seans twin. I swear he looks so much like him. The only difference is the neck tattoo and his ears aren't gauged like Seans. If I could mold the "perfect" guy for me, this would be it. Beautiful eyes, blonde hair, light skin, tattoos, gauges, a snake bite piercing on the lips ... I can go on and on. Sean was as close as I was ever going to get.
The only thing Sean lacked was life experience and maturity. But all that shit comes in time... I suppose.

Well on about my day (as I drool over how incredibly hot this guy is and how badly I want another guy EXACTLY like him.)
I did nothing today. No, Seriously... I went to the eye dr, spent 1.5 hours there, got my eyes dilated (that is a bitch to deal with btw) and drove home. My eyes were bothering me so much that I wasn't able to stop at the store or the park or even the car was like I wanted to. I came home and went right to bed. I slept for nearly 4 hours. Even when I woke up I had to remind myself "there is NO food in this house. Get up and go grocery shopping." So I did.
Came back and had some dinner and watched my newest addiction (Switched at birth)
I can't get enough. Thank you NetFlix!

Ok I'm pretty sure that's enough rambling. Tomorrow I hope to get things done. That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment