Saturday, July 21, 2012

I shot for the sky... I'm stuck on the ground.


Here I am, instead of driving my way home from visiting Sarah but instead I'm home crying my eyes out. I feel horrible. Although I know this feeling will pass, right now I'm filled with a bunch of terrible feelings while listening to Jordan Sparks. 
I feel really guilty. I set everything up for failure. I was to meet up with Andy last night and my negativity got the better of me. I can't say I blame him for permanently removing me from his life. Hell, I would too. I just wish I could have seen him one last time. I think I was openly expressing my doubt and fears because seeing it and hearing it kept me in a “realistic” check. To feel less foolish if things didn't work out like I had (internally) hoped.
A part of me never stopped loving Andy. I had so much faith in him all those years ago and after each time he let me down I somehow mustered up the ability to continue believing in him. And I'm happy I did. Because he's doing great in his life. He's got a lot going for him and that's all that matters. 
Yesterday was filled with multiple “realistic” blows. From all angles. My doctor (who is the most serious female I have ever met in my life) put me on a VERY strict diet. Carb free. She told me that I NEED to lose weight (well thank you for telling me something I had no idea about. WOW!) and sent me for blood work to check all my vitamin levels and other miscellaneous shit. And I need to get x-rays of my knees. I have arthritis in my knees. I didn't want to hear that. I've seen first hand what it's done to my mom and it made me really depressed. I'm trying really hard not to let it effect me so much but to be honest I don't want knee surgery. I was so deeply hoping that my surgery days were long behind me. Then I find this shit out and I hate it. 
Well now that I've found out that my knees are shot to hell and one of the people I've loved the most in my life wrote me off what do I have left?
Nothing.
So what can I do? Work on myself. Focus on ME and fixing ME so when I am ready to be with someone they have nothing to fix. Because I've already fixed myself. So I can focus on making a relationship work.
This carb free diet will be the best thing for me. I feel horrible about myself. And because of that it's projected in everything I do.
I can't even go out on dates because I don't feel good enough. I wanna be beautiful again. And I will be. 

The ONLY bright side of things is that I got some new glasses! I'm totally in love with them :D 
I plan on getting my 2nd holes RE-pierced (for the 4th time). And I'm doing it for one reason...
Sadly I have my 1st holes gauged at 12s and I can't take my earrings out :/ sounds stupid but once my ears got pierced with those things they have stayed in. For the past 6 years I've had them in and never taken them out. I wouldn't mind gauging up to a 10 but I have no idea how to take the ones I have on off. ugh... go figure.
So any earrings I want I have to put in my 2nd holes. Hence why I'm going to re-pierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment